Best Washing Machine brand in India - Best Products and Service
A washing machine is an expensive home appliance. It will serve its purpose for at least 10-12 years. We always want our washing machine should run fine without any trouble. Whenever you are planning to buy a washing machine, you will find at least 15 plus brands. Among them, some are providing good features while some are best in after-sale support. We always want our washing machine to be equipped with the best services and have hassle-free after-sale support. In this article, we will discuss the top 6 best washing machine brands in India. We will cover its technologies, special features, service supports and best products.
A washing machine brand is considered good if it provides best-in-class washing machines and provides hassle-free after-sale support. According to the study LG, IFB, BOSCH, Samsung, Whirlpool, and Godrej, almost 80% of the Indian washing machine market.
LG Washing Machine In India
It is one of the Leading Washing Machine Brands available in the Indian market. Moreover, It is the leading manufacturer of front loader washing machines in India.
LG makes our life comfortable with its wide range of washing machines. It has a semi-automatic, fully-automatic, top loader, and front-loader washing machines. Their washing machines are durable and also require minor maintenance. LG has a vast network of service centers in India, and they provide excellent after-sale support. LG is one of the best washing machine brands in India.
Technologies used by LG washing Machine
‣ Direct Drive – In LG, the front loader and a top loader washing machine motor are directly attached to its drum. In this design, there no belt & pulley involved. Due to this, It increases durability and reduces its noise.
‣ Smart Inverter Technology – Due to this feature, the machine adjusts its energy consumption. The Smart Inverter Control allows consuming that much power which is enough to perform its task.
‣ True Balance – It helps to reduce noise and also its vibrations.
‣ Twin Wash Technology – It has two separate drums, one main drum, and a small drum. We can use the primary drum for stained and heavy loads like a blanket, curtain, etc. While for delicate clothes like socks, inner garments, etc., we can use a small drum. A small drum is just below the main drum.
‣ 6 Motion Technology – It Combines six various wash motions. These include stepping, swing, rolling, tumble, scrubbing and filtration. Due to this, it acts tough on tough stains, and you will get an efficient wash.
‣ Jet Spray Technology – It uses Jet spray to remove detergent during the rinse cycle.
‣ Turbo Drum – Turbo Drum revolves in the opposite direction to the pulsator. This dual-direction rotating drum is available in the top loader of LG Loader Machines. It improves the washing performance of the machine.
Features in LG Washing Machines
‣ Auto Restart – your machine cycle will resume precisely from the same place after power is back. As a result, you no need to worry about power cut during washing.
‣ Inbuilt Heater – It has a heater which can heat the water up to 60°C so remove any stain.
‣ Punch + 3 – It creates water streams in the vertical direction. This water stream mixes laundry up & down. Due to this, you will get the best washing result.
‣ Child Lock – You can disable its control panel and keep the setting safe from child interference.
‣ Baby Care – This is a unique feature of the LG washing machine. It first keeps water at 40°C and later at 60°C. Due to this, it removes enzymes, bacteria, and detergent residue. As a result, you will get Germ free Clothes for your Babies.
‣ Waterproof touch panels keep you worry-free about water spillage on the control panel.
‣ Hygienic washes give you allergy-free clothes.
LG washing machine After-sale services
LG has a good network of dealers and service centers across India. You will get the installation ASAP after your purchase. Moreover, you can inquire about repair and user manuals on their website. Also, you will get their latest software & firmware online through their website. You can contact them using Whatsup, email, and support number. Moreover, for better service, they have their Mobile App.
They have the SmartThinQ app, which uses NFC tags. These tags help you to diagnose many issues by analyzing the patterns. For support, you can check their website for more details.
Best washing machine brand - Samsung
Samsung Washing Machines
It is the leading South Korean company and is dominant competitors in the Indian market for home & kitchen appliances. Samsung washing machines are not only good at appearances. But also they have great features, high performance, durability and customers trust. Samsung washing machine has quick drive technology in more recent models. Due to this, the wash time reduced to half.
Technologies used by Samsung
‣ Eco bubble technology – Bubble Wash generates bubbles by dissolving detergent into the water. It dissolves detergent along with air before the start of the regular wash cycle. Due to this feature, detergent becomes more efficient even at lower water temperature.
‣ Air wash technology – It helps you to remove the foul odour from clothes. Also, it uses a super-hot air jet to kill odour that is coming from dirt and sweating.
‣ EcoDrum Clean Technology – By this, you will be notified when to clean the drum. Hence it helps you to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
‣ Wobble Technology – This technology is present in Samsung top Loader washing machines. Due to this, it creates a multi-directional flow for the tangle-free wash.
‣ Quick Drive technology – The new Quick Drive technology has a revolutionary main drum. It also has a back-plate. Because of this, it rotates freely to create a dynamic double action. As a result, it washes quickly, powerfully and gently.
‣ Volt Control Technology – It enables to work fine despite high levels of shock and low voltage deviations up to +- 25%.
‣ VRT + – Vibration Reduction Technology reduces the noise level. It also helps to reduce the vibration during operation. With this, you will experience a smooth washing experience.
‣ Diamond Drum – It has smaller drum holes than the regular drums. Also, these holes make a diamond-shaped depression and are deeply located inside. These holes are 25% smaller than regular top loader washing machines. These smaller holes are making soft edges in the drum. Due to this, your clothes always remain damage-free.
‣ Advanced heat pump – It delivers an intelligent, energy-efficient and gentle way to dry your clothes.
‣ Digital Inverter Motor – Traditional top loader washing machines have a fixed speed motor. But Samsung washing machine uses a digital Inverter motor. This motor will adjust its speed according to the wash load of the machine. It will give the most significant energy efficiency with minimal noise and long-lasting performance. Moreover, Samsung washing machines give a 10-year warranty on their DI motor.
‣ Double Storm – It produces better results with its changing powerful water wave effect. Moreover, it moves clothes through the wash cycle without any unnecessary entanglements. Its inner and outer blades rotate to create two powerful water currents. This effect is like a tornado-like current. Which further enhances the power of washing and rinsing. Due to this feature, your clothes do not get tangled, knotted or twisted.
‣ Ceramic Heaters – It enhances the life of the heater. It prevents the buildup of calcium compound on the heater. The calcium compound increases energy consumption. Due to this unique feature, Samsung washing machines become more energy-efficient and durable.
Some more functional features in Samsung Washing machine
‣ FlexWash – It is a new hybrid design from Samsung. It provides you with ultimate washing flexibility. It has two separately controlled washers located in the same unit. You can wash different types of laundry at the same time; moreover, its front loader can use for heavy wash like blankets and curtains. At the same time, its top loader can use for small items like shocks, hanky etc.
‣ Silver Wash – It uses the natural power of ionic silver. This feature will not only clean clothes but also to reduce bacteria. As well as, it also protects against bacteria growth for up to a month after washing.
‣ Built-in sink – It adds a sink to your laundry. With this, you can perform the stain removal process and pre-washing needs. Later you can lift the sink so that the items fall into the washer for further wash.
‣ Touch LED Panel – It gives a fine display along with soft-touch buttons. It gives an impressive look to its design.
Features specific to semi-automatic Samsung washing machine
‣ Samsung semi-automatic washing machines also gives a powerful performance. It has some unique features, such as a rust-proof body for extended durability. Its air dry turbo feature ensures your clothes will dry up to 30% – 40% faster. Additionally, it has an EZ wash tray to scrub and rinse clothes with hands.
‣ Samsung provides silver Nanotechnology in their semi-automatic washing machine. Due to this, it helps to reduce the development of bacteria and mould in clothes. Moreover, it will remove any germs and foul odour from the clothes.
Services from Samsung Washing Machine
- They have a mobile app for ios and android by which you can check on any machine errors. Moreover, if your machine is Wi-Fi enabled, then you can control it remotely using this app.
- Samsung washing machine service is one of the best services in India. It is famous for its wide range of products and After-Sale Support.
Whirlpool Washing Machine in India
Whirlpool Washing Machines
Whirlpool is the leading manufacturer of home and kitchen appliances. It is based in the USA, and its manufacturing unit is in many cities across India. It is one of the most popular and leading appliances brand in the Indian market. In India, their headquarter is in Gurgaon. Also, their manufacturing unit is in Pune.
Their washing machines have the latest technologies. Its front-loader washing machines have great features like 6th Sense Soft Move technology. They also have Steam Care technology and an IntelliSense inverter motor.
We can choose from 7kg to 9kg load in front loader washing machines. Whirlpool front loader washing machines are made in Europe.
Technologies specific to front loader washing machines
- 6th Sense Soft Move Technology. – Its front loader washing machines are very intelligent. They can change their drum movements based on the fabric type.
- SteamCare Technology helps to prevent wrinkles, bacteria from clothes. It keeps your clothes odour free by use of steam. It also offers different wash types. Such as Energic wash for cotton, Power shower for synthetics, Slow motion for delicate. It also offers a Soft cradle for Wool, Color bath and Wave motion.
- Intelli-Sense Inverter motor helps to reduce noise and vibration during operation. As a result, it will reduce electricity consumption.
- SPA wash system delivers perfect wash with its designed prime move and drum combination. It gives you up to 40% lesser tangling and contains up to 50% lesser holes than an ordinary wash drum. So you will get a smoother wash and also a reduced amount of lint.
Their top loader washing machines have ZPF Technology. It also has 360° Bloom Wash and 6th Sense Tumble Care. It senses the laundry conditions and also tumbles clothes in a unique 360 tumble motion.
Their features like Stain wash Ultra and Deep Clean makes it the best washing machine for a front loader. We can choose from a range of 6kg to 12kg load for a top loader washing machine.
Technologies are specific to Top loader washing machines
- 360° BloomWash Pro washing machine has the widest edge to edge, one-piece glass lid. Due to which you will get better and more convenient drum access. It removes up to 40 tough stains and also ensuring the best in class cleaning performance.
- Power Dry gives better drying results. It has four unique levels of drying for different types of clothes.
- Tumble Care technology is now available in whirlpool top loader washing machines. It has advanced sensors so that it will sense the laundry conditions. Due to which it gives 360° motion like a blooming flower.
- Smart sensors will sense and state low voltage and water conditions upon the successful revival of voltage and water levels. The machine cycle continues from where it left off, without manual intervention.
- Smart Detergent Dosage senses the laundry load inside the tub. Later it recommends the detergent dosage as per load.
- The catalytic Soak mechanism soaks the clothes in concentrated detergent water to loosen the dirt. This process takes place before the agitation and uses 1/3rd the quantity of water to create a high detergent concentration. It helps in removing stubborn stains by soaking clothes in concentrated detergent.
- ZPF Technology fills the drum 50% faster, even at the low-pressure water supply.
- Care Move Technology uses the hot concentrated shower to give a front loader like wash quality.
- Auto Dispenser decides the amount of detergent for laundry, so it helps you to conserve water. Because too much detergent needs more water to dissolve. Suppose the traces of detergent remain after the wash. Then it may give you a foul odour. It also causes irritation and allergies to your skin. Moreover, some of their top models also have automatic softener dispenser, which keeps your garments clean, soft and fresh after wash.
Whirlpool has some remarkable and powerful semi-automatic washing machines. Their semi-automatic washing machines range from a capacity of 6 Kg to 8.5 Kg. It has a classy design as well as smart features.
They use technologies like Stain-free & Penta Wash Technology. It also has Lint Filters, Turbo dry & many more features.
Technologies specific to Semi-Automatic washing machines
- 3D Scrub Technology ensures that you get superior wash for even heavy loads. Due to its 3D scrub pads, it rotates the clothes in an up-down motion. As a result, it removes the toughest dirt from your clothes.
- 3D Lint Filter – It has a unique triple-layered filtration process. It helps to collect the lint so that clothes come out clean & fresh after every wash.
- Waterproof & Shockproof Control Panel – This design keeps you worry-free. You no need to worry about water spillage on the control panel and damage to your machine.
Whirlpool washing machines service
- Whirlpool washing machines service centre are available across many towns in India. You can get their customer care details from their official website.
- The Whirlpool washing machine customer care number is tool-free. And on their website, you can register an online complaint. Along with that, you can also request a service.
Godrej Washing Machines
Godrej Washing Machines
It is one of the best Indian based brands which offers a wide range of washing machines. Moreover, their fully automatic machines come in three versions. They are open tilt drum, top loading and also front-loading.
Godrej is the first Indian brand to launch an inclined drum in the front-loader washing machine. It also has advanced features like Direct Drive technology. Godrej anti-crease technology helps ironing easy after wash. Additionally, it has some features like fuzzy logic, digital display, varied wash programs. Along with these, it has features like child-lock, pre-soak, and Allergy protect. Its Allergy protects fights with seven types of allergens and bacteria. It keeps your cloth clean as well as bacteria-free.
Godrej Eon U Sonic Fully Automatic Washing Machine stain remover can fight the toughest stains with its utmost care. Also, it has an in-built water heater and a cloth load indicator. In short, with these features, Godrej is one of the leading Indian washing machine brands.
Technologies used in Godrej Washing Machine
- Aquajet Pulsator is based on modern aircraft rotors technology. It also has a larger surface area. As a result, it forms strong turbulence and offers more contact area. Due to this, it results in better scrubbing.
- Cascade Waterfall – It acts like a waterfall, in which water flows from both sides of the drum. Moreover, in it, dirty water flows out, and the freshwater gushes to take its place.
- Gravity Drum – This is effective in dirt removal as well as for consistent wash.
- Eco Mode – It gives you smart to wash your clothes with less water. Due to this feature, water is less consumed than the regular mode wash.
- Memory Backup. – During the power cut, it memories the program and resumes power restoration.
- Delay Start – It allows you to set a delayed start. So that you can wash your clothes even in your absence.
- Pre-Soak – Due to this, you can soak heavily soiled clothes upto 30 mins before wash for a better wash result. Although, you can choose soak time based on the laundry condition.
- Detergent Indicator. – Due to this feature washing machine takes the amount of detergent as per the cloth load.
- Fuzzy logic feature – It uses the microcomputer of a washing machine to determine the wash cycle. Also, by this, it adjusts the water level as per the load. Moreover, you can wash, rinse and spin-dry at the touch of a button.
Some more features
- Cloth Load Indicator shows the weight of dry clothes on its digital panel. Due to which you can aware of the correct load.
- Child Lock – You can lock the control panel so that children can’t change it.
- Tub Clean – It is a self-cleaning mechanism. It removes any residue left from the previous wash.
- Anti-Rust Cabinet – This cabinet is made of galvanized steel. That makes it rustproof.
- Soft Shut Wash lid – designed to quickly lifts and also gently falls to protect your hands.
- Soak Selector – For heavily soiled clothes soak selector is handy. Due to its nine available options, you can select the ideal soaking option for your wash.
- Smart Rinse – It allows you to add water during your wash cycles. Due to this feature, you can remove as much detergent as possible. Although this feature is handy for baby apparel and people with sensitive skin.
- Save Settings – You can save settings of your most preferred wash cycle. Due to this, you can save your precious time.
- Dry Tap Protection – If the water stops during the filling process, the machine goes to hibernate. If the water level fails to rise for 15 minutes. Then the machine warns you with the help of flickering LEDs.
Godrej Washing Machine service
Godrej Washing Machines are one of the best Indian brands. It has a wide range of budget products and excellent after-sale support.
For product demo and services, you can contact Godrej washing machine customer care. Also, you can contact them by filling their contact form.
Get more details about Godrej Washing Machine service here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which one is better? Top load or front load washing machine?
There is no one perfect answer to this; both are equally useful and packed with excellent features. It depends on multiple factors such as a Front-load washing machine save water and electricity but is more expensive. At the same time, the top load washing machine is more convenient for persons suffering from back pain. You no need to bend to load and unload clothes.
Which is the best buy, a semi-automatic or a fully-automatic washing machine?
It is always recommended to buy a fully automatic washing machine. A semi-automatic washing machine is more like a manual machine. Consider a semi-automatic washing machine only if you are tight on budget. If there is no continuous water supply, you can only buy a semi-automatic washing machine. Semi-automatic machines are too much of a hassle to use, and the entire washing procedure is time-consuming and tiring.
What damages clothes more, the washer or the dryer?
It all depends on how you use the washing machine. Our clothes are delicate and get easily harmed when they are cleaned in high settings. A washing machine has dedicated settings for cotton, wool as well as delicate wash. If you wash baby cloth on a hard setting, then it will easily be damaged.
It is always recommended to dry your cloth outside in the sunlight. It is environment friendly and saves your money on electricity bills. A dryer will result in lint generation, and in the long term, it will affect the cloth.
What is better, direct drive motors or belt drive motors in a washing machine?
A direct-drive washing machine produces lesser noise and also less vibration, and consumes lesser electricity. It will give more efficient washing along with a long-lasting performance. The only problem is faster wear and tear, but it can be taken care of by regular servicing.
Belt drive motors are cheaper and also longer-lasting. So the cost of the washing machine with belt drive motors is more affordable. But they produce more vibration and sound.
Whenever you plan to buy a washing machine, you must consider its features and price. It would be best if you also consider their brands. A good washing machine brand will provide excellent after-sell services, call-centre as well as online support.
It is always painful if your machine stops functioning after someday. But to select the best washing machine with a vast number of brands available is always a tedious task.
If you have any more queries regarding washing machines, please write to us here. Also, please post your feedback and comment in the comment section below.